The Right Job with MSCU
We're often looking for new employees dedicated to Sharing Knowledge and Creating Solutions for our diverse membership, so if you see a position below you qualify for, just send us your resume to the address below. We're an equal opportunity employer that believes in hard work, fair compensation and community.
MemberSource Credit Union
Attn: Human Resources
10100 Richmond Ave.
Houston, TX 77042
Consumer Lending Manager
Reports to Chief Lending Officer
MemberSource Credit Union is seeking an experienced Consumer Lending Manager to join our team located at our corporate office in Houston, Texas. The ideal candidate is comfortable leading an established team and must be enthusiastic, motivational, and influential. We are looking for someone who is passionate about leading an effective team. Our dream candidate is a change-agent, someone who excels at thinking outside the box, and someone who thrives on process improvement.
Functions of the Consumer Lending Manager include, but are not limited to the following:
- Leading and developing a team of employees through coaching and support
- Maintaining up-to-date knowledge of general economic conditions, competitor's rates or changing trends that may affect the credit union's lending function
- Developing and recommending consumer loan programs that include product details, rates, and terms that reflect the marketplace
- Working in tandem with the Chief Lending Officer and Marketing to strategically plan product promotions and campaigns
- Keeping informed of market conditions and competitive interest rates to recommend changes in the credit union's rate structure
- Regularly reviewing loan approvals and denials for soundness of decisions on complex credit reporting, employment income, collateral, payment-to-income, term, etc to determine capability of applicant(s)
- Responsibility for overall quality control of the loan portfolio
- Supporting operations in compliance to all rules, regulations, and laws
- Resolving escalated issues effectively
The successful candidate will have a minimum of five years of recent and relevant experience in consumer lending and two years of supervisory experience. Strong leadership and communication skills are needed. Comfort with utilizing complex, evolving software systems and the ability to maintain confidentiality and privacy are a necessity.
Please check back periodically. Positions will be added as they become available.