Welcome NOVECU members. We're glad you're here!
We are glad you are now a member of MemberSource CU and would like to help you get acquainted with your new account. The following information should help answer many questions. If you still need assistance, email email@example.com any time or call 713.627.4000 Mon-Fri, 9:00 am to 5:00 pm. (We apologize that the on-hold wait may be longer than usual due to the COVID-19 pandemic. Volume has increased significantly since an unusually high number of members are calling in to do their transactions.) We're happy to announce that if you call or visit, chances are you'll see familiar faces. Stacey, Elvin, Jackie and Rick have all moved over to MemberSource CU and we're happy to have them on our staff.
Your Member Number
Your member number will be converted to a 10-digit number. To determine the new number, add a 5 to the front of your NOVECU account number, a 0 at the end and then fill in the remaining spaces between the 5 and your original number with zeros to make a 10-digit number.
Example: NOVECU member number - 12340 converts to MSCU member number 5000123400
If you need assistance with your account number, we will gladly assist.
In addition to the Welcome Letter and Membership Agreement sent to you by mail in April, here are some other important documents for your records.
Setting Up Online Banking
Online banking is an easy and the most convenient way to get your account information any time, from anywhere. This is a one-time set up and takes just a few minutes when following these steps:
- Go to membersourcecu.org.
- In the blue MEMBER LOG IN box on the top right, click Sign Up.
- The Enroll in Online Banking screen will appear. Enter your Member ID (the new MSCU member number) and the Social Security Number of the main account holder. Click on the check box and Enroll.
- A new screen will appear where you will create your own log in ID and password.
- Create a User ID following the criteria shown in the Help button.
- Create your new password and then retype it to confirm in the field below.
- Click Enroll.
- Next, you will set up 5 Authentication Questions/Answers (answers must be unique).
- Verify phone number, indicate "nickname" (ie cell, work) and select preferred notification method of text or phone call. You may change this number in Settings any time after initial set up.
- Review and Accept the Terms and Conditions, click Save
- A verification code/alert will be sent by phone or text, based on selected preference. The code is the four-digit number (not five).
- Once code/alert received, enter the four-digits in the field, click Verify.
- Read/Accept Terms of Service, check box and click Continue.
- Enter a cell number or daytime number to set up phone for identity verification and security alerts.
Success! You may update your personal information in Settings as needed.
Add Mobile Banking, Too
Download the free MemberSource Credit Union app in the App Store or Google Play and have mobile access to your account as well. While logged into Online Banking, simply click on the Mobile link at the top of the Online Banking page to access Mobile Banking. No additional registration is required.
Making a Loan Payment
There are several loan payment options in addition to your standard payroll allocation that you currently use. To review the options, simply click the Make a Payment link on the home page of this website.
Electronic Statements (e-Statements)
No need to wait for the mail to get your account information. Click on the Online Statements link at the bottom of the Accounts page to set up electronic statements. It's easy, convenient and free! In order to get your email notice stating that your e-statement is ready, please add your email. While in Home Banking, go to Settings, then click Profile, then access the Update email and Phone Number screen.
Withdrawing Funds from Your MSCU Account (ID required)
There are several ways to withdraw funds from your MSCU savings account:
- Visit any MSCU branch to request a withdrawal by check or cash.
- Visit any Shared Branch location. There are over 5500 worldwide so there's surely one near you! Go to www.sharedbranching.org online or download the free Co-Op Shared Branch app for even more convenience on the go.
- Call our Member Service Center at 713.627.4000 Mon-Fri 9:00 am to 5:00 pm and request a check to be mailed to you to the current address on file.
- Consider opening a free checking account and get a debit card for anytime access to your funds from either account.
Payroll Allocations (Direct Deposit) through NOV
Your credit union deduction is now a direct deposit to MemberSource CU. If you would like to change the amount, you may do so through HUB at hub.nov.com or your HR representative at your work location.
Other Accounts and Loans Available to You
Now that you're a MSCU member, a whole new product line up is available. In addition to our Free Checking we have other options for those that wish to maintain a higher balance or earn dividends. We also have many loan options such as Visa credit cards, New/Used auto loans, personal loans, RV/Boat/Jet Ski loans, mortgage loans, Home Equity loans and more! Browse through our website under the Accounts tab and the Loans tab to learn about all of the options offered to you.