Join MemberSource Credit Union today and experience the wide array of financial products and services designed to save you money. Benefits of membership at MemberSource Credit Union include, but are not limited to: low-cost loans for autos, homes, vacations and more; convenient checking with Visa® debit card access as well as BillPayer and Mobile Banking, savings plans for everyday needs, retirement options and much more!
Use any participating credit union
Plus, no matter where you go, there is always a MemberSource branch nearby. That's because we've teamed up with other credit unions across the state and throughout the nation to offer you access to your MemberSource accounts.
When you locate a participating credit union, a teller will help you transfer funds, make loan payments, get cash and more, just as if you were at a MemberSource branch. It's like having thousands of MSCU branches at your service!
At MemberSource, our membership requirements are very straightforward. To qualify for membership you must:
- Be related to a member by blood, by marriage or adoption, or share a household with a member, you're eligible.
- Be an employee of a MemberSource Select Employee Group (SEG). Contact your Human Resources department to find out if your employer is one of MemberSource's Member Companies.
- Live, work, worship or attend school within Fort Bend County or within a ten-mile radius of a MemberSource Credit Union branch office (see zip codes below).
Ready to become a member? Here's how:
- Complete a membership application.
- Once completed, print and sign the membership application. Please note: original signatures are required. Digital signatures are not accepted on the account card/application.
- Include a check or money order for at least the minimum initial required deposit(s).
- Obtain a clear copy of valid driver's license or state issued ID for all account holders. Please make sure the home address on the membership application matches your driver's license. If it does not, please send us a copy of proof of address. Acceptable forms of proof of address include a recent utility bill or paystub reflecting the current address.
- Mail your application, check or money order and all required information to:
MemberSource Credit Union
Attn: Member Service Center
10100 Richmond Ave.
Houston, TX 77042
Find your zip code: