Join MemberSource Credit Union today and experience the wide array of financial products and services designed to save you money. Benefits of membership at MemberSource Credit Union include, but are not limited to: low-cost loans for autos, homes, vacations and more; convenient checking with Visa® debit card access as well as BillPayer and Mobile Banking, savings plans for everyday needs, retirement options and much more!
Use any participating credit union
Plus, no matter where you go, there is always a MemberSource branch nearby. That's because we've teamed up with other credit unions across the state and throughout the nation to offer you access to your MemberSource accounts.
When you locate a participating credit union, a teller will help you transfer funds, make loan payments, get cash and more, just as if you were at a MemberSource branch. It's like having thousands of MSCU branches at your service!
At MemberSource, our membership requirements are very straightforward. You are eligible if you:
- Are related to a member by blood, marriage, adoption, or share a household with a member.
- Are an employee of a MemberSource Select Employee Group (SEG). Contact your Human Resources department to find out if your employer is a MemberSource's Member Company.
- Live, work, worship or attend school within Harris, Montgomery or Fort Bend Counties.
Ready to become a member? Here's how:
- Complete a membership application online.
- You will need to be 18 years or older and need your Social Security Number/Individual Taxpayer Identification Number
- A clear copy of valid driver's license, state issued ID or passport will be required for all account holders.
- If another person will be joint on your account, they must enter and validate their personal information
- Please make sure the home address on the membership application matches your identification. If it does not, we may require proof of address. Acceptable forms of proof of address include a recent utility bill or paystub reflecting the current address.
- If funding with a debit or credit card, you will need the card number, expiration date and CVV code.
- You will receive email communication from MSCU throughout the account opening process.