LendKey Scholarship Program applications are now open. Eligible applicants must:
- Be a member of a LendKey Student Lending credit union - which MemberSource CU is - as of the application deadline date (May 29th)
- Be a high school senior, high school graduate or current undergrad
- Plan to enroll full-time in undergraduate study at an accredited four-year college or university for the entire upcoming academic year
- Have a minimum grade point average of 3.0 on a 4.0 grade scale (or equivalent)
- If selected as a recipient, the student will receive a $1000 award.
- Up to 20 awards will be granted. Awards are one-time only. Past recipients are not eligible.
- Awards are for undergraduate study only
- All applicants will be notified in July
Payment of Scholarships
Scholarship America processes scholarship payments on behalf of LendKey Technologies. Payment is made in August.
Selection of Recipients
Scholarship recipients are selected on the basis of:
- Academic record
- Demonstrated leadership and participation in school and community activities
- Work experience
- A statement of educational and career goals and objectives
- Unusual personal or family circumstances
- An online recommendation
Financial need is not considered. Selection of recipients is made by Scholarship America. In no instance does any officer or employee of LendKey Technologies no MemberSource Credit Union play a part in the selection. Not all applicants to the program will be selected as recipients. All applicants agree to accept the decision as final.