The Right Choice for your Wallet
Look in your mailbox and you're sure to find at least one credit card offer today. The difference is, our credit card rates are very competitive and the interest earned actually goes back to the credit union where it benefits everyone.
Manage your Credit and Debit Cards
Save time and gain peace of mind knowing you can control the cards in your wallet with the phone in your pocket just by logging in to MSCU's mobile banking app. If you can't find your debit or credit card, you can instantly lock the card to prevent fraudulent charges from being made. Don't worry - you can also instantly unlock the card when it turns up in the dryer or under the seat in your car. (No judging...we've all done it!) You can also set travel alerts, view recent transactions and much more.
- Turn cards On/Off as needed
- Report Lost or Stolen
- Manage Travel Plans
- Add card to ApplePay
- Receive real-time card transaction notifications
- See recurring payments for subscriptions and cards on file with merchants
- Set controls and alerts for location, merchant type, and spending limit preferences
- Track spending by month, category and more
- Have a simplified reporting for lost or stolen cards
- Activate your card and set your PIN
Log in to your mobile banking account and click on the Cards icon at the bottom of the screen to get started!
Visa® Purchase Alerts
Visa Purchase Alerts sends you email alerts when you pay with your Visa card. Why is this important? Visa Purchase Alerts can keep your account secure by empowering you to catch fraud. There are just 3 easy steps to get started:
1. Go to visapurchasealerts.com and verify your card is eligible. (All MemberSource CU debit and credit cards are eligible as may be some of your other Visa cards as well.)
2. Register your email to receive the alerts.
3. Choose the notification triggers that match your needs. You'll receive emails based on this selection.