There are few things quite as fun as acquiring a new set of wheels. And with 100% MemberSource financing, low rates and flexible terms — up to 84 months — you'll be in the driver's seat fast and for less money. Get a head start and apply before you go so you'll know exactly the full amount you qualify for. Plus, it makes the car buying process go very smoothly when you know you have the financing part complete. We can even take the worry out of owning a quality vehicle with peace of mind products like credit life and disability insurance and extended warranties.
Save up to 0.60% off your Auto, Boat, Recreational Vehicle or Personal Loan
Choose from the options below and receive up to 0.45% off your loan rate. Rates quoted in our Rates section do not include the 0.60% discount so your rate may be less. Please ask for the rate for which you qualify. Rates subject to increase with cancellation of any of the options below.
- Add Payment Protection to your loan - 0.25% rate reduction
- Set up an automatic payment transfer from your active MSCU checking account - 0.10% rate reduction
- Instant reduction if you have an active MSCU credit card - 0.10% rate reduction
- Add a MSCU Vehicle Service Contract to your eligible auto loan - 0.15% rate reduction
Know What You Can Afford
Where to Buy Your Next Auto
Thanks to our partnerships with multiple dealerships and entities, you have a lot of choices when it comes to shopping for a new or used vehicle. You can get a great deal - and still get MemberSource financing.
At Member Auto Center, you can drive to any of our preferred new or used car dealers and get MemberSource financing. Just mention that you're a member, or that you'd like to be a member and they'll do the rest. It's one stop shopping at its best.
MemberSource also partners with Enterprise Car Sales to bring you haggle-free buying and worry-free ownership. Choose from a fleet of over 1 million used vehicles that are backed by one of the industry's best warranties. Visit Enterprise Car Sales to find your next vehicle.
Insurance Requirements for Auto Loans
We require our members to have full coverage on any vehicle for which MemberSource CU is the lien holder.
- Required deductibles for collision and comprehensive coverage may not exceed $1000.00.
- Insurance coverage for the Stride Loan Program vehicles may not exceed $500.00.
If you switch insurance providers, please remember to send in a new proof of insurance. If insurance coverage lapses, you may be subject to force-placed insurance (CPI) and any costs associated with it.
- You may attach and submit the declarations page or certificate of insurance here, or
- Fax a copy of the declarations page or certificate of insurance to 800.881.8678, or
- Mail a copy of the declarations page or certificate of insurance to MemberSource Credit Union
Your insurance carrier should use the following lien holder address: PO Box 513 • Carmel, IN 46082
For insurance related questions, contact the Insurance Service Center at 800.653.8812.