Member Home Loan
MHL Mortgage Line: 832.912.2144
MemberSource Credit Union makes mortgage loans of all types through Member Home Loan. Member Home Loan is a credit union service organization that provides home financing options to Texas credit unions and their members.
Whether you're looking for a first mortgage or refinancing your current mortgage, MemberSource, through Member Home Loan, has the right product to fit your home loan needs. We offer competitive interest rates and very low closing costs with no "junk fees" hidden in small print. Let Member Home Loan help you realize the dream of home ownership.
Through Member Home Loan's online resources, members can learn about the home buying process and find valuable information on topics such as first time home buying, credit, homeowner benefits and even refinancing as well as terms and disclosures. Future home buyers are lead through the home buying process while being educated on loan options, which include fixed, adjustable rate, jumbo or unique loans to fit your individual needs and preferences. Applying for a loan online and tracking its progress and status take the guesswork out of the process as well. Finally, use the online calculator to determine a purchase amount and monthly payment that you're comfortable with and fits within your personal budget.
MemberSource is your source for your mortgage loan needs. Apply for a mortgage loan today.
Search. Buy. Sell. SAVE with HomeAdvantage®
We know that buying a home is an exciting time and one of the biggest financial decisions you'll make. MemberSource CU will not only help you find the right home loan at a great rate - we also connect you with our partners who can help make the process easier to save you time and money.
With HomeAdvantage® you can:
- Search for a home. Explore up-to-date online listings.
- Find a Real Estate agent. Connect with a network of preferred local agents.
- Earn Cash Rewards. Collaborate with one of the HomeAdvantage agents to buy or sell a home and earn cash rewards.
- Get listing alerts. Receive email updates when new listings become available.
- Research and review different neighborhoods, schools and comparable properties.
- Get your questions answered. HomeAdvantage's dedicated Member Service Team is available 7 days a week.